MALOHI DUAL COMBAT SABER – includes sound and in-hilt recharging
The Malohi Dual Combat Saber is a true staff – a one piece chassis with a single controller that lights both ends of the saber together. “Malohi” means “force” in Tongan – the native tongue of our two-time Olympian, Tae Kwon Do star saber-tester, Pita Taufatofua. This saber is also a great value – finding a two ended saber with full sound effects (3 fonts and mute), in-hilt recharging, and available with a 16 color RGBW LED set up – for this price from one of our competitors is, let’s just say, not bloody likely.
As noted above, this is a FULL COMBAT saber with three different sound fonts and mute function. Like all HTC one inch diameter combat sabers, it comes with two types of blades – both an indestructible combat blade (warrantied for life) and a lighter “con” or “show” blade – in your choice of lengths and tips (round or bullet, no upcharge for bullet tips). So with this Dual Saber, you get four blades. And also, as on all HTC sabers, it has in-hilt recharging.
The Malohi comes standard with three prong claw ends. For $10, you can upgrade to either four prong claws (3 and 4 pronged pictured below) or six prong claws (see our Accessories section for photos).
- Aluminum unibody hilt (main chassis is one piece, not two coupled together)
- Hilt in black; available with custom color/style leather wrapping; 3 claw styles available
- Three sound fonts (with blaster fire/lockup) and mute
- Flash on clash
- In-hilt rechargeable batteries (USB cable and wall charger included)
- Wide choice of blade lengths (no upcharge for long blades): 18, 24, 28, 32, or 36 inch
- Round or bullet tips (no upcharge)
- Choice of blade colors: red, ice blue, blue, ice green, green, white, yellow, light purple
- 16 color RGBW LED available (amber, arctic blue, blood orange, cool white, cyan, deep blue, green, indigo, light blue, lime green, medium blue, mint green, pink, purple, red, yellow)